Review 2010 T-206 Mlb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
HATS OFF TO THE ORIGINAL T-206 BASEBALL CARDS

In tribute to the original T-206 baseball cards, the all-new 2010 Topps 206 features a very unique base set.

Each base card includes a shot of the player with his hat off…mimicking many of the classic hat-less poses on the original T-206 cards.

In addition, there are 50 short-printed variations picturing players with their cap on that can be found 1:4 packs. The subject list is as follows:

301 Kendry Morales Angels®

302 Alex Rodriguez N. Y. AMER.

303 Brian McCann Atlanta Braves™

304 Roy Halladay Philadelphia Phillies®

305 Jacoby Ellsbury Boston Red Sox®

306 Adrian Gonzalez San Diego Padres™

307 Gordon Beckham CHICAGO AMER.

308 Cliff Lee Seattle Mariners™

309 Shin-Soo Choo Cleveland Indians®

310 Evan Longoria Tampa Bay Rays™

311 Rick Porcello Detroit Tigers®

312 Ian Kinsler Texas Rangers®

313 Zack Greinke Kansas City Royals®

314 Hunter Pence Houston Astros®

315 Ryan Braun Milwaukee Brewers™

316 Joe Mauer Minnesota Twins®

317 Ryan Zimmerman Washington Nationals®

318 Matt Kemp Los Angeles Dodgers®

319 Aaron Hill Toronto Blue Jays®

320 Chris Coghlan Florida Marlins®

321 Albert Pujols St. Louis Cardinals®

322 Ubaldo Jimenez Colorado Rockies™

323 Pablo Sandoval San Francisco Giants®

324 Joey Votto Cincinnati Reds®

325 Andrew McCutchen Pittsburgh Pirates®

326 Carlos Zambrano CHICAGO NAT'L

327 Rajai Davis Oakland Athletics™

328 Adam Jones Baltimore Orioles®

329 Jason Bay N. Y. NAT'L

330 Justin Upton Arizona Diamondbacks®

331 Jenrry Mejia N. Y. NAT'L

331 Stephen Strasburg Washington Nationals®

332 Babe Ruth N. Y. AMER.

333 Tim Lincecum San Francisco Giants®

334 Tom Seaver N. Y. NAT'L

335 Wade Davis Tampa Bay Rays™

336 Ryan Howard Philadelphia Phillies®

337 Ian Desmond Washington Nationals®

338 Austin Jackson Detroit Tigers®

339 Neftali Feliz Texas Rangers®

340 Mickey Mantle N. Y. AMER.

341 Jason Heyward Atlanta Braves™

342 Stephen Drew Arizona Diamondbacks®

343 Stan Musial St. Louis Cardinals®

344 Tim Lincecum San Francisco Giants®

345 Mickey Mantle N. Y. AMER.

346 Justin Upton Arizona Diamondbacks®

347 Albert Pujols St. Louis Cardinals®

348 Ryan Braun Milwaukee Brewers™

349 Joe Mauer Minnesota Twins®

350 Roy Halladay Philadelphia Phillies®

2010 Topps 206 Baseball officially hits stores today and guarantees 1 Autograph Card and 1 Relic Card in every 20-pack hobby box.

Appreciate the writeup; I've yet to read anywhere if Topps is releasing these same 'cap-on' variations in the mini size, hence short-printing them like they did in the 2009 release. I would sure like it if the regular size set was 350 (300 + 50 SP cap-on variations) and the mini size set (regardless of back variation) was at 300 different without SPs. Anyone know that yet? -- Jim

Is there a Checklist available? I am looking to pickup all the Marlin players from that set.

Appreciate the writeup; I've yet to read anywhere if Topps is releasing these same 'cap-on' variations in the mini size, hence short-printing them like they did in the 2009 release. I would sure like it if the regular size set was 350 (300 + 50 SP cap-on variations) and the mini size set (regardless of back variation) was at 300 different without SPs. Anyone know that yet? -- Jim

Picked up a blaster and have looked through many other break and Ebay listing and have yet to see a SP cap-on mini. On a side note the Julio Borbon base seems to have a cap on whereas all of the others do not. I wonder if this is an SP in any way.

These are some fun boxes to bust. Just reading the blurbs for each player you learn something fun on most. It has several T206 era players most would never hear of along with todays stars. I love the early player poses without the caps. Drawbacks are the mini set is going to be impossible to put together since they are scattered around between piedmont, old mill, polar bear, and caramel worst than last year. Popped 2 boxes and got all autos including a Braun Mini Auto Redemption and a Duke Snider American Caramel Encased mini auto. Love the product!

Has anyone here actually seen a 331 Henry Mejia card? I have the Strasburg but have yet to even see a Mejia for sale on Ebay. Anyone?