Did we lose some threads?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

It might have been purged for inactivity. We do have an archive and I found it there.

Easiest way to find the archived files - Scroll to the bottom of the screen and on the blue bar, on the right is an "archive" link. All you need to know is the thread ID # which in your case is 189592.

If you can't find it, let me know.

It might have been purged for inactivity. We do have an archive and I found it there.

Easiest way to find the archived files - Scroll to the bottom of the screen and on the blue bar, on the right is an "archive" link. All you need to know is the thread ID # which in your case is 189592.

If you can't find it, let me know.

Is there a way to find all of my thread ID #s? There are more I want to find. Can I do a search by my name?

When I click to find a thread I get this:
Not Found

The requested URL /thebench/threads_12000_13000.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.thebenchtrading.com Port 80

Click on your Profile button at the bottom of one of your posts, then find the link that says "Find all threads started by mightydon" and it will show you every thread that you have started that the Bench still has archived.

It shows 25 threads, but I know I have started more than 25 in the past 5 years. In particular I had a "set need thread" that had over 2000+ views, a "Hall of Fame Game Used" thread, and "Jeter doubles for trade" thread.

Please click on the link in post #1 and you will see what happens. That link used to be in my signature but it no longer works.

I can make the threads again, just didnt want to type everything out again.

I searched thru archived threads for threads that you started and came up with squat. Which to me means they were possibly purged.

If it is a thread you continue to visit I always reccomend keeping a backup of lists in a notepad file or something on your computer, because the system will eventually drop a thread due to inactivity.