Another Panini Sponsored live box break!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tal, another nice break. thanks.

Was at the LCS this afternoon, watched the owner bust a box of 2010 Score, not a single Tebow. I bought 10 packs..not a single Tebow. Sorry man, trying to help you out!!!

Well, this is a first! Both katester44 and aspoe093 sent me the correct answer to the trivia question at the exact same time! Both PM's were timestamped 10:29pm. So, there are 15 inserts and SP RC cards. Do you guys want me to list them and let you guys decide want you get or do you want me to break them up? The odd card will go to katester44 because his PM was technically listed first.

Answer - Tim Tebow was given a monk hair cut for his RC hazing.

Tal

That is fine by me. If you could list them, I am sure aspoe093 and myself could break them up between us.

I will only add..if I could put in a request for the Eagles that you pulled, that would be great.

Thanks again for the break.

That was my first live box break. It was pretty cool! I didn't have time to create an account, so I was viewing as a guest and could not use the chat feature. I'll have to take care of this for next time.

Any chance I could get the Aaron Rodgers and one of the Brett Favre's you pulled for a S.A.S.E.?

Thanks for the break,
John