1974 Kaline AUTO GAI Authenticated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

criollos

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have a chance to acquire a 1974 Topps Al Kaline Autograph certified by GAI. Do you guys think that I would be able to trade it here at THE BENCH without much problem,.......what I mean is, is GAI a reputable enough company that collectors wouldn't value the card down because it is GAI and not PSA/DNA certified. Also, what kind of trade value do you think I would get for it? The auto is in black sharpie and it is very solid and clean. Thanks in advance for your opinion.

Last edited:
GAI is a fairly good company in my opinion.

Realistically, the auto would probably sell in the $10-20 range or less, I would guess. Kaline autos are relatively plentiful.

Demand on this site for TTM/IP autos seems to be light at best. You may have trouble moving it, although there are some Tiger fans on here that may bite.

GAI is a fairly good company in my opinion.

Realistically, the auto would probably sell in the $10-20 range or less, I would guess. Kaline autos are relatively plentiful.

Demand on this site for TTM/IP autos seems to be light at best. You may have trouble moving it, although there are some Tiger fans on here that may bite.

Thanks MrMopar. That is exactly the way I felt about it. I also don't particularly like "encased" cards, so I'm leaning towards stating away from it.