2010 Topps Triple Threads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Taliasen

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
2010 Topps Triple Threads​

Per Box Items: (mini Box)
6 cards
3 Base cards
2 Parallel cards
1 Autographed Triple Relic or Triple Relic

The standard sized cards of this premium set are on thicker card stock. The card fronts have a full color action photograph of the player. The set logo, player name, team name, and serial number are all on the bottom border of the card fronts. The top and bottom edge of the card fronts are trimmed with a red border. The cards feature a matte finish. The card backs feature a smaller cropped head shot of the photograph on the front. The backs also list moderate biographical information, last season and career statistics and moderate to extensive career highlights and facts.

What I Pulled:
3 base cards #/1350
Tony Perez, Justin Verlander, Jimmy Rollins
Beige parallel #/525
Matt Holiday
Green parallel #/240
Cole Hamels
1 Autographed Triple Relic
Adam Dunn 'White Whale' 1/1

Base Card Front and Back:
TTTBase.jpg

The Inserts:
TTTInserts.jpg

The Hit:
TTTHitfront.jpg

Wow, if you have the itch to bust an awesome high end product, then 2010 Topps Triple Threads is for you! 2010 TTT has a sharp and clean design, a mix of veteran and retired stars, every card is serial numberd and one heck of a big hit! Of course with only three base cards per mini box, collectors are going to be hard pressed to complete the base set. You should not have a problem trading or flipping these cards though. In terms of the "lottery ticket' mentality, yo are going to have a higher chance of getting a big one. The auto is a sticker auto but the card is made to fit it. I do have one concern though. The cards moved around pretty loosely in the wrapper and the pack itself moved around in the mini-box. This caused some minor dings on the base cards. The relic hit was in the middle of the pack so it was pretty well protected.

The Bottom Line:
I give 2010 Topps Triple Threads a buy rating. You will have a hard and expensive time trying to complete the base set with buying mini-boxes. That is not what 2010 TTT is about though. Go buy a box and try to cash in on your lottery ticket!

The Final Score:
Final Ratings (Out of 5):
Base set collect-ability: 1/5
Big-hit Hunter: 5/5
Prospector Hunter:N/A
Overall Design: 5/5
Fun: 5/5
Value: 4/5
Re-buy: 5/5
Overall Quality: 5/5

Overall: 30/35 (86% = B)

As always I am offering base cards to members of The Bench for a SASE

Thanks to Topps for making this review possible!

Tal

Last edited:
Aww that's a sweet triple patch auto..
Thanks for the review.
How much are these running at right now per box?