Review 2010 Triple Threads - MLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2010 Triple Threads - MLB

2 Mini Boxes - 6 Cards per pack
'A Low-Numbered Autographed Triple Relic Card and A Low-Numbered Triple Relic Card'

I received the following:

jpg355.jpg

6 base cards - numbered to 1350

The base cards of Triple Threads are each numbered to 1350. Each of these premium cards has a matte finish on both the front and reverse. The photography is good but the card itself is not favorable for a really sharp 'HD' photo.

Inserts

Bronze #ed to 525

Sandberg, Beckett

jpg356.jpg

Green/Gold

Mathewson #ed to 240
F. Hernandez #ed to 99

jpg357.jpg

Triple Relics

jpg358.jpg

Andre Either #ed to 99

Triple jersey

jpg359.jpg

Utley, Howard, Werth #ed to 9

Bat, 2 jerseys

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2010 Triple Threads - ultra high end issue. This issue is fantastic for the player collector. I have been able to pick up several Longoria cards on 'the 'bay' for relatively low costs. Obviously, the lower the number of the card, the greater the cost. One has many options as to what they want to collect - parallels, autos, game-worn w/auto, game-worn w/o auto, or even the player along with another player on the same card.... lots of opportunities to increase your collection - and I did not even include the White Whales 1/1.

The auto I received is on the card -- excellent and the design of the Either card is very good as well!!!

If there is a draw back to this issue, it's cost. In Orlando, display boxes are going for $180 or better - that's a little stout. Now if you are fortunate enough to pull one or more white whales, then the price is not so bad....

I did not receive a rookie card of any kind in my box. I believe that a rookie card or 2 should be added to each pack, thus increasing the number of cards in a pack to 8 instead of just 6.

Overall grade A-- a little pricey and no rookies:confused:

Go buy several display boxes and send the Rays and their parallels to me!!

Duane

I love that Andre Ethier!
Great box overall! I really like the on-card autographs this year.

Last edited: