Need a favor from a mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I made a trade with a member and he said that it is showing up as him receiving his end and I receiving my end. But in my trade manager it does not list him as receiving. It is trade #184773 that I made with roach807. if a moderator can please fix this it would be much appreciated. I will also be out of town until Sunday evening so if there is any question about this I will not be able to respond until then

Thanks.

Bryon

I made a trade with a member and he said that it is showing up as him receiving his end and I receiving my end. But in my trade manager it does not list him as receiving. It is trade #184773 that I made with roach807. if a moderator can please fix this it would be much appreciated. I will also be out of town until Sunday evening so if there is any question about this I will not be able to respond until then

Thanks.

Bryon

I think I see the problem, should be fixed by the time you come home:)

Has he marked it as received? Looking at it, I see that his "received" date is blank right now.

I waited another couple of days and then tried to cancel the trade. He says that it is no longer in his trade manager. Another mod said that the trade cannot be cancelled. I guess I will just let the trade sit there.

I waited another couple of days and then tried to cancel the trade. He says that it is no longer in his trade manager. Another mod said that the trade cannot be cancelled. I guess I will just let the trade sit there.

The trade has been cancelled now that I know the full story. I'm sorry. I did read this post, but forgot about it.

Dave

Last edited:

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.