No 2010 Topps Heritage High Number Set?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

negreyjr

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
So I called my local card shop to see when he would be getting the 2010 Topps U/H in (next Tuesday), and I asked when he was getting the Heritage High Numbers, too. He said that Topps isn't doing a Heritage High Number set this year -- can anyone else confirm this?

I'm kind of surprised -- I know that the Heritage set went #1-500 (including SPs), but then Topps released a few SPs at the National numbered 575 -- so I had just assumed that there would be some additional cards in the set (at least #501-574) coming out.

I'm bummed -- this is the first year I've tried the Heritage set and I've really enjoyed trying to get it all. I've really been looking forward to a High Number set this fall.

LOL - I know what you mean! I'm still not done with it yet, either.

Are you putting together the T-206 set?

:(
Sorry to hear this,since Heritage
is the only product I buy/collect.
I was looking forward to the update.
Bummer,
Ken

As much as I love Heritage, this is not going to bother me this year. I am getting kind of tired of all the SPs and I am still working on 2009 Heritage High and 2010 Heritage.

Thanks,

Jeff