Hi everybody!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuperDashRendar

Prospect
Hi I am new to this site although I have been checking it out for awhile. I really like the TTM section I just wish there were more addresses in the database. How do you guys find your addresses?

Well anyways a bit about me. I just started collecting cards again. I have been buying random assortment card packs and those from dollar stores. I have found that I enjoy older cards from the 90's when I grew up. I love the Reds so I am looking to collect those along with cool inserts. I really think I am getting more enjoyment out of non-sports cards however. I have some Indiana Jones cards , Ninja turtles cards and Olympic cards that I find really interesting.

For baseball cards I am looking to collect all the 2009 goudey cards as I really like that card design. I am amassing cards quickly and finding it a challenge on how to organize my cards. I don't know if i should do it by team or by product. Some of the cards I would love to sell but don't have any experience selling cards online or through a card shop the later which I would prefer. If you can offer any tips please let me know.

You came to the right Place. You said the most important thing "I enjoy".
You will get alot of help here as even if you have been around a little while there is alot of people here with unbelievable knowledge willing to help.
Welcome

All the Best
Bill