PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Changes

slavlite
10-22-2010, 12:37 PM
With the exception of College Team Logos, all avatars are now sorted and listed alphabetically to the best of my abilities as the site allows.

The College teams will remain a mess due to the number (357 different) and my limited college logo/mascot knowledge.

I hope that helps any of you find avatars a little easier than in the past.

Baseball Jerseys - are now listed individually by Teams (with at least 5 options per team) as well as Negro League Jerseys (3) International Jerseys (1) and Defunct Teams (expos 2)

Baseball Team - Avatars are now listed alpha by team name (not city) for MLB, with Minor league and Negro League Teams at the very end non alphabetized.

Football Jerseys - Listed Alpha by Player last name(not perfectly Alpha, but the A's will be listed first at least, etc.)

Football Teams - Listed Alpha by Team name (not city)

Basketball Jerseys - Listed Alpha by Player last name(not perfectly Alpha, but the A's will be listed first at least, etc.)

Basketball Teams - Listed Alpha by Team name (not city)

Hockey Jersey - Listed Alpha by Player last name(not perfectly Alpha, but the A's will be listed first at least, etc.)

Hockey Teams - Listed Alpha by Team name (not city)

Thanks,
Nick

cardboard_fan
10-24-2010, 12:49 AM
Any chance for approved custom avatars? I use the same one of Warren Spahn's 48 Bowman RC on all 30 or so trade sites I am on except here... if not I understand just thought I would ask