Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
With the exception of College Team Logos, all avatars are now sorted and listed alphabetically to the best of my abilities as the site allows.

The College teams will remain a mess due to the number (357 different) and my limited college logo/mascot knowledge.

I hope that helps any of you find avatars a little easier than in the past.

Baseball Jerseys - are now listed individually by Teams (with at least 5 options per team) as well as ***** League Jerseys (3) International Jerseys (1) and Defunct Teams (expos 2)

Baseball Team - Avatars are now listed alpha by team name (not city) for MLB, with Minor league and ***** League Teams at the very end non alphabetized.

Football Jerseys - Listed Alpha by Player last name(not perfectly Alpha, but the A's will be listed first at least, etc.)

Football Teams - Listed Alpha by Team name (not city)

Basketball Jerseys - Listed Alpha by Player last name(not perfectly Alpha, but the A's will be listed first at least, etc.)

Basketball Teams - Listed Alpha by Team name (not city)

Hockey Jersey - Listed Alpha by Player last name(not perfectly Alpha, but the A's will be listed first at least, etc.)

Hockey Teams - Listed Alpha by Team name (not city)

Thanks,
Nick

Last edited:
Any chance for approved custom avatars? I use the same one of Warren Spahn's 48 Bowman RC on all 30 or so trade sites I am on except here... if not I understand just thought I would ask