Review 2010 Topps Chrome - NFL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2010 Topps Chrome NFL

24 Packs - 4 cards per pack
"1 Rookie Autograph Card Per Box!"

I received the following:

75 unique base cards - no dupes!!:D 34% of the set of 220

jpg100-1.jpg

The design is the same as the baseball this year. The selected player is the stand out figure on each card. The reverse features the entire NFL record of the player.

'Chrome Curl' 1 being the 'flattest' and 5 being the most curled - this issue 2

Inserts

Refractors

A. Johnson
R. Lewis
J. Addai
N. Suh
R. Curran
C. Johnson
T. Gerhart

Blue Refractor
Jason Whitten

jpg101-1.jpg

Gridiron Lineage

Dickerson/Jackson
Smith/Tomlinson
Montana/Clausen
Smith/Jones
Gonzalez/Shipley
Elway/Tebow

jpg102-1.jpg

Rookie Reprints

R. Lewis
D. Marino
L.Tomlinson
F. Jones

jpg103-1.jpg

Bowman Chrome

Eric Berry
Colt McCoy

jpg104-1.jpg

Autograph

jpg105-1.jpg

Zac Robinson

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Topps Chrome NFL is a solid issue for rookie collector, player collector, and the set builder. Team builders might come up a little short. One will have a number of parallels to chase - refractors, blue refractors, orange refractors, red refractors and of course the 1/1's.

Someone that wants to build the refractor set or the blue refractor set might have a hill to climb - only receiving 6 refractors and 1 blue refractor in the box... ebay here they come!!

The auto - is a sticker - it appears to be a 'cloudy' white sticker with a blue Sharpee auto. If it has to be a sticker - make it clear - please.

Overall grade A - still want more cards in the chrome boxes...

Go buy several boxes and send all of the Tebow and Crabtree cards to me!

Duane

Very nice.....

Are you trading the Suh or Calvin Johnson??

I have plenty of Longo, Pence and some Pena for trade...mainly rookies on Pence and Pena....almost anything on Longo...pm's work best...
I need those Lions...lol...thanks..:)

Hi Duane,

Thanks for the review. It's nice to see the "chrome curl" isn't too bad. Any chance in getting the Marino rookie reprint from you?

Thanks,
John

Ok, if something shows up in my mailbox I insist on sending you something....:) I truly do.....I love seeing your reviews.....and ty again....but I mean it...:)
Thanks,
Diane

Thanks, Duane...once again....I received two great cards, albeit, I got the Andre lol instead of Calvin....but no biggie there....super cards from a super guy....

If I could please have your address....I'd like to send you something for these.....please pm your addy....or I will ask another mod lol....

Thanks again!!
Diane

Thanks, Duane...once again....I received two great cards, albeit, I got the Andre lol instead of Calvin....but no biggie there....super cards from a super guy....

If I could please have your address....I'd like to send you something for these.....please pm your addy....or I will ask another mod lol....

Thanks again!!
Diane

Ok - how about this.... I'll TRADE you Calvin for whatever you are going to send me?

If that's ok for you - post it and I'll mail ol' Calvin in the next day or so.

Duane

Duane,

I got the Witten in the mail the other day, thanks so much for sending it. I was not expecting it at all and had forgotten that I had even asked about it. You're one of the class act members on the site, thanks again!!

Andrew