Is there a way to remove threads?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ckinney

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Just a thought, there are many threads that I have no interest in, either they are looking for something I don't have, or have posted something I have no interest in acquiring. A while back I found that I could stop seeing certain forums, such as the basketball and football ones... I was wondering if there was a way to "block" individual threads from showing up? That way it would not clog my screen once I know there is nothing of interest there for me, but would be there for everyone else that has interest. I believe it would help facilitate trading as many of the threads I would be interested in wouldn't be buried.

any thoughts?

- Chris

I think, Matt, that he's talking about blocking threads he has not interest in looking at.

I would agree with him, although I think it would be near-impossible to implement.

For example, you post a box break of 2010 Topps Chrome, but you've pulled no Ian Kinsler card. I no longer card about your 2010 Topps Chrome break. I could check a box, and when I next look at "Today's Posts" it won't show up.

I think, Matt, that he's talking about blocking threads he has not interest in looking at.

I would agree with him, although I think it would be near-impossible to implement.

For example, you post a box break of 2010 Topps Chrome, but you've pulled no Ian Kinsler card. I no longer card about your 2010 Topps Chrome break. I could check a box, and when I next look at "Today's Posts" it won't show up.

If that is the case, due to the the logistics of something like that, this is most likely something that we will not be able to produce.

You can unsubscribe to threads that you've replied to but the actual threads themselves will remain in the forums until they are bumped away over time. The only option is to block view of that specific forum, which would take all of the threads of that same topic from view.

Like Matt said, it's not something that would be readily accessible and would be an enormous crunch of time to attempt.

You are able to add individual users to an ignore list.