Hello from Kentucky!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

enjoyale81

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Hey guys and gals, my name is Paul, and I'm excited to be a new member on the site.

I got back into the hobby a few years ago (Topps American Heritage sucked me in), and have been active on Blowout Forums. Rotorob referred me here- I'm looking forward to trading and being a part of this community.

Am still working on getting a tradelist set up...does any one have any recommendations of specific sites/blog platforms that are good for that?

Paul -
Welcome my friend, glad to see you joined. BTW I love Ale 8 1, and I know very few benchies will know what it is.

This is a great group of folks to trade with, you'll enjoy it here.

Im a neighbour to your South down I-65 on the state line. In our household we bleed Wildcat Blue. Is that Red face paint or a blush for being a U of L fan. :D Im sure you mean well and you even have some company as a few of you are stumbling around the site. All kidding aside Welcome to The Bench. I hope you find it as useful as I. If you need anything there are lots of us that will do our best to help. Enjoy your time and maybe we can make a deal or two down the road.
Thanks
Shawn