November Pickups So Far

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daniel_B

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Oops, I've fallen a couple weeks behind posting these, but November's been pretty decent to this point:

521reuschel.jpg
066sullivan.jpg
507stapleton.jpg

165reardon.jpg
723butler.jpg
326gubicza.jpg

095mcdowell.jpg
070hough.jpg
505smith.jpg

726tanana.jpg
674campbell.jpg

and from ebay:
705hurst.jpg
778morris.jpg
330scott.jpg

My only disappointment right now is that I'm still waiting on the 2 Lance Parrishes I sent out in mid-July; other people started getting theirs back from him on Wednesday, from as far back as May and as recently as September. Could be that mine are still en route, in the "tender" care of the USPS. When I got Rich Gedman back last month, they came on the 25th, and were postmarked on the 7th. :eek:

Also, all these extras are FT:
scan0003v.jpg
1988sullivan.jpg
1989gubicza.jpg

1985mcdowellg.jpg
1990mcdowell.jpg
1989hough.jpg

1982tanana.jpg
1984campbell.jpg
1990smith.jpg

Check with me in March and I should be able to get you a Chuck Crim if you have the card once the season starts around here again. He is a minor league pitching coach and his TTM rate is basically 0.

Check with me in March and I should be able to get you a Chuck Crim if you have the card once the season starts around here again. He is a minor league pitching coach and his TTM rate is basically 0.
Will do--thanks!

Great Successes! I went to school with Marc Sullivan's daughter
I saw him hit one of his 5 career HRs, 1985 off Jamie Easterly. It's one of my favorite baseball moments ever, actually, since I was so young at that point that I knew nothing about any of the players, and didn't realize that he was probably one of the worst hitters (among non-pitchers, anyway) in the history of the game. He came up and I said, "Maybe he'll hit a HR." My dad laughed and said, "No chance--this guy's terrible." Sure enough, a pitch or two later: gone. :cool: My dad should've taken me out right then and bought a lottery ticket. :D