Elyria sports show

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

david

Bench Warmer
I put on upto 6 shows a year at midway mall in elyria ohio ! I have Browns and steelers players come to the show so fans can see the players in person and take photos with them, we make it as fun as we can, my next show is Feb 18,19 and 20th 2011 with a few browns players set for that show . Thanks to all that show up David we just got the deal doon with TJ Ward form the browns the date is Feb, 19th from 1pm to3pm at midway mall in elyria ohio !!!! there will be only 150 tickets for the show

I put on upto 6 shows a year at midway mall in elyria ohio ! I have Browns and steelers players come to the show so fans can see the players in person and take photos with them, we make it as fun as we can, my next show is Feb 18,19 and 20th 2011 with a few browns players set for that show . Thanks to all that show up David

Which Browns and how much are the autos? Thanks Dave

Hey Dave, heard at a card show you're trying to get T.J. Ward in February. Any new details?---G

I got it all set , I have TJ Ward for the show. we will be doing mail orders for the ones that cant be there ! here is my cell # if you need more info on the times and stuff

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps