Newcomer....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t.rooster

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi fellow Benchers~
I am new to the Bench, but not new to cyber-trading and have 32 trader points on the SCF site. I have branched out as a way to seek new traders. I am involved in finishing my sets from the 1970s primarily. I just broke down and acquired on ebay the last card I needed to complete my 1973 set because I could find no traders, yes of course the one-and-only #615 Schmidt RC. I am always upgrading my sets also. I look forward to doing some trading with folks here. Thank you, Tony aka T.Rooster.

Hi Tony! Welcome to The Bench! Helped a guy trying to get home for Thanksgiving. His family lives in Santa Cruz and he had been working in Missouri the last 8 months....had not been home to see his family members in 6 years. Best regards, David

Welcome Tony!

Hi fellow Benchers~
I am new to the Bench, but not new to cyber-trading and have 32 trader points on the SCF site. I have branched out as a way to seek new traders. I am involved in finishing my sets from the 1970s primarily. I just broke down and acquired on ebay the last card I needed to complete my 1973 set because I could find no traders, yes of course the one-and-only #615 Schmidt RC. I am always upgrading my sets also. I look forward to doing some trading with folks here. Thank you, Tony aka T.Rooster.

Welcome to The Bench Tony! It's a ton of fun.

Chris