Still the only one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abeabe

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have this PSA10 Lance Berkman cert pictured below, when I got it, it was the only 1 in population. I was wondering if anyone has the population report from PSA on this card 1999 Bowman #BA70 silver. I'd like to know if it is still the only 10 and how many 9's there are, if anyone has that info it would be appreciated.

1_berk2.JPG

I have this PSA10 Lance Berkman cert pictured below, when I got it, it was the only 1 in population. I was wondering if anyone has the population report from PSA on this card 1999 Bowman #BA70 silver. I'd like to know if it is still the only 10 and how many 9's there are, if anyone has that info it would be appreciated.

1_berk2.JPG

There is 1 ten and 1 nine.

Shawn

Thanks for the info, in 11 years you'd think there would be more then 1 of each.

Thats also very helpful info, it has been 11 years and so few graded, not a numbered card, so I don't know how many of that cert he signed that year. Did Bowman announce how many of each color were produced? Just seems like a low #, of course its fine with me to own the only 10 in exsistence, until someone submits another one that receives a 10. Though Im sure the 3, 9.5 bgs' are just as nice.