Review 2010 Topps Triple Threads - NFL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2010 Topps Triple Threads - NFL

2 Mini boxes - 6 cards per pack
'Every Display Box Contains A Low-Numbered Auto'd Triple Relic Card and A Low Numbered Triple Relic Card'

I received the following:

jpg131.jpg

6 base cards #ed to 1350
Benson
Orton
Harrison
Henne
Rivers
Gonzalez

Inserts

Bronze #ed to 499

jpg132.jpg

Orton
Brady
Royal

Emerald #ed to 299

jpg133.jpg

Ward

Triple Relic

jpg134-2.jpg

Montaro Hardesty #ed 17/18

Auto'd Triple Rookie Relic

jpg135-1.jpg

Emmanuel Sanders 44/99

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Triple Threads is an ultra premium issue. The cards are extremely thick with a matte finish on both the front and the reverse. The reverse has a duplication picture of the player with a 'Triple Take' description of the player's assets to his team and his personal stats.

The set builder will face an uphill battle to complete the set. One receives 3 base cards per pack. The player collector should be reasonably happy with the various numbered parallels. I really like the numbering of each card. This makes each card even more special.

The auto I received is an embedded sticker and looks great. I do find some of the descriptions on the 'bay rather humorous for this product - for example, some of the sellers would list the Hardesty triple relic as a '13 piece relic' - New Bern Native.

Overall grade A - premium issue - excellent for the player collector.

Go buy several mini boxes and send the Tebow cards to me!!

Duane

Last edited: