Bowman Draft Picks Autograph Checklist...One of the Strongest Ever!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Taliasen

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
DRAFT PICKS AUTOGRAPH CHECKLIST LOADED WITH FIRST ROUNDERS

With 2010 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects Baseball set to hobby shelves, collectors will be pleased to know that this year’s Chrome Prospect Autograph checklist is one of the brand’s strongest offerings to date. The checklist (below) features not only the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th overall picks of the 2010 MLB Draft, but is also highlighted by 23 of the top 32 picks.

Michael
Choice
Oakland (10th Overall)

Zack
Cox
St. Louis (25th Overall

Bryce
Brentz
Boston

Chance
Ruffin
Detroit

Mike
Olt
Texas

Kellin
Deglan
Texas

Yasmani
Grandal
Cincinnati (12th Overall)

Kolbrin
Vitek
Boston (20th Overall)

Justin
O'Conner
Tampa Bay (31st Overall)

Gary
Brown
San Francisco (24th Overall)

Mike
Foltynewicz
Houston (19th Overall)

Chevez
Clarke
Angels (30th Overall)

Cito
Culver
Yankees (32nd Overall)

Aaron
Sanchez
Toronto

Noah
Syndergaard
Toronto

Taylor
Lindsey
Angels

Josh
Sale
Tampa Bay (17th Overall)

Christian
Yelich
Florida (23rd Overall)

Jameson
Taillon
Pittsburgh (2nd overall)

Manny
Machado
Baltimore (3rd Overall)

Christian
Colon
Kansas City (4th Overall)

Drew
Pomeranz
Cleveland (5th Overall)

Delino
DeShields
Houston (8th Overall)

Matt
Harvey
Mets (7th Overall)

Ryan
Bolden
Angels

Deck
McGuire
Toronto (11th Overall)

Zach
Lee
Dodgers (28th Overall)

Alex
Wimmers
Minnesota (21st Overall)

Kaleb
Cowart
Angels (18th Overall)

Mike
Kvasnicka
Houston

Jake
Skole
Texas (15th Overall)

Chris
Sale
White Sox (13th Overall)

Didn't Topps sign a deal with Harper? Or maybe I read that wrong. I'm pumped that Pomeranz is in the auto checklist and can't wait to buy it once the product is live.

Didn't Topps sign a deal with Harper? Or maybe I read that wrong. I'm pumped that Pomeranz is in the auto checklist and can't wait to buy it once the product is live.

Just FYI - Harper is only available as an AFLAC auto this year. He'll be making his Strasburg-like debut in Topps 2011 products.

From what I heard/saw, Pomeranz is a redemption, and there are a few others as well.

Just FYI - Harper is only available as an AFLAC auto this year. He'll be making his Strasburg-like debut in Topps 2011 products.

From what I heard/saw, Pomeranz is a redemption, and there are a few others as well.

Thanks for the info. Pomeranz as a redemption stinks but that is OK. I usually wait a couple of months before picking up these autos as the first month leads to higher prices.