Hank Aaron to Sign With Topps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Taliasen

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
HALL OF FAMER HANK AARON TO SIGN AUTOGRAPHS FOR TOPPS IN 2011

On the heels of announcing that Sandy Koufax would be signing autographs for 2011 Topps products, the company is pleased to announce that another legend will be joining its list of autograph signers…HANK AARON.

The first 2011 products to find Aaron’s autograph will be:

· 2011 Topps Heritage: Hank will be signing for the “Real One Autographs” program. (image attached)

· 2011 Topps Tribute: With the addition of Aaron, this checklist keeps getting better and better. Look for Hank’s autographed Relics!

· 2011 Gypsy Queen: Aaron will be joining Sandy Koufax on the list of signers for these stunning on-card autographs.

Wow, very good news! Topps has really been impressing me with their new releases, all quality products, as well as announcing two more legendary signers. :eek: :eek:

gues i will have to save a few bucks to buy some topps cases i guess this is going to be the year of the preorder for me lol...