Limited Bench Access

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Did that. Tried chrome too. I restarted the modem to see if that would do it and that was a no go. I'll try resetting the wireless router to see if that does anything.

Tried it from another computer w/ windows 7. No go. When the bench ain't working, I get sad. Its very strange it suddenly quit working this afternoon.

as the other posts on this same subject, i have directed people to fix this dns issue intheir system. no matter what ever browser your using you will have the same issue as it all goes throug the same DNS on your system.

you system at this moment is set to auto detect dns settings is it not?

go to your control panel and then go to change adapter settings then go to your functioning adapter and right click go to properties click ONCE on internet protocal version 4 (tcp/ip 4) click on properites you should have at this moment obtain Ip atuomaticly (thats okay unless you have a static IP) and below that you have at this moment OBTAIN DNS AUTOMATICLY correct?

try clicking the next dot below use the following dns and enter intot he boxes thse numbers respectively

4.2.2.1 and the second box 4.2.2.2
click OK and try to browse to this site, you got it didint you?

if that didnt work, go back and just click obtian automaticly and call your ISP.

good luck hope it helps

Magically, I am able to log on this morning from my laptop. Boy that was a strange deal. Hopefully it will continue to work all day. Thanks to all for suggestions.

Matt