Review 2010 USA Baseball Box Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2010 USA Baseball Box Set​

I received the following:

One complete set of USA Baseball - 16U, 18U, and Collegiate National teams.
jpg163-1.jpg
jpg164-1.jpg

Very cool and good looking set of cards. The cards are printed on bight white stock and have a gloss front and reverse is matte finish - very easy to read. The cards have gold foil imprinting on the front.

Inserts

jpg167.jpg

Triple G/U
Dillon Maples
John Hochstatter
Steve Rodiguez

Autos

jpg165.jpg

18U National Team
Brian Ragira
Lance McCullers

jpg166.jpg

Collegiate National Team

Peter O'Brien
Jackie Bradley Jr.

jpg168.jpg

Triple G/U and Auto
Albert Almora #ed to 219
Kyle Winkler #ed to 219

Triple Patch and Auto
#ed to 50

jpg169.jpg

Tyler Anderson

This is one of the top 5 patch cards that I have been privileged to hold in my hands.... it is sweet nearly beyond words. It has 3 patch pieces and each one has 3 colors... WOW!! :D :D :D The auto is a sticker and the card is designed for an embedded sticker.

If one wants to stay up with the up and coming stars of baseball, this is a 'must' set to own.

Overall grade A++ what a patch card!!

Go buy several sets and send those multi-patch auto cards to me!!:p

Duane

Nice break! Just saw beckett's break and they didn't get a triple patch auto in two boxes. I am interested in the steve rodriguez jsy and base cards of gerrit cole and steve rodriguez if available.

Also, the retail sets only feature the base set. The anthony rendon alone should make it worth the purchase price.