How to get a card graded?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SteelCityRabbit

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I would like to know if it would be worth my time to grade these two cards. Also, how would you go about grading them? I am not interested in a membership. Thanks.
IMG_0001.jpg

IMG.jpg

Several people get groups of cards together and send them in at once during the PSA deal months, so depending on what type of grading you need its between $5-$10 per card or auto vs as much as $25 when there is no deal and your just sending a single card in. They are running the special this month and I have seen a few different threads on other message boards about people trying to get a group together for discount. I assume the thorpe you'll just get verified authentic, no need to get a PSA 1, the goudey card could get like a PSA 3 and maybe worth it.

Thanks again for the helpful info. I also posted these in the nice pulls and break section. Several people suggested the Thorpe card was fake. I wondered why someone would take a $10 reprint card, alter it to appear to be authentic, and then sell it for 50 cents. Well I had it looked at by a local expert on vintage cards. He showed my how when looked at magnified, you could see dots in the printing, a technique that was not used in 1933. He believes as so do I now that the Thorpe is not a true 1933. The Jo Jo White 1935 does appear to be the real deal. Still not bad for 50 cents each.

cards

i have about 10 15 ben rookies and about 10 15 clemente graded un graded lot of pirates rookie stuff alvarez rookie card signand balls signed tabata rookie sigh pictures of pirates 5by7 auto from 2003 till now i am 75 and usher behind home plate for altoona aa curveare you intrested in trade those 2 cards or do you have other cards for trade lmk old 75 joe and god bless email [email protected] thanks

PSA has a deal going for members until the end of January. If you aren't a member and don't want to sign up (it's a steep price!) then try to find someone who can help you out who is a member. I'm sure they'd be glad to get some graded for a fee for you.