2010 Topps Supreme NFL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Taliasen

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
2010 Topps Supreme

Per Box Items:
1 pack per box
4 cards per pack

The standard sized cards super thick. The card fronts feature a full color action shot of the players superimposed over a gold colored background. Bordered on the sides and bottom with black and gold foil trim, the set logo, player name, team name, position and serial numbering also appear on the card fronts. The sides are trimmed with red or blue or another color depending on the serial numbering tier they are in. The card backs are photo-less. The card backs have the same design as the fronts minus the gold foil. The card backs list moderate biographical information, last year and career statistics and moderate to extensive career highlights. Both the card fronts and backs are very glossy.

What I pulled:
4 cards
2 base cards #/209
1 blue parallel base card #/62
1 triple event used auto #5/5!

Base card front and back:
Foster, Williams #/209
Supremebase.jpg

The parallel:
Revis #/62
Supremeparallel.jpg

The Hit:
Montario Hardesty RC auto/Triple event used #5/5
ToppsSupremeHit.jpg

Wow! Topps' Ultra high-end product for football rivals Sterling for baseball. The four cards came sealed in a pack in a black, felt-lined box just like Sterling. With only 209 base sets produced, they will be even harder to complete than Sterling. Supreme offers a strong card layout and design. There are enough graphics to make the cards look special but not busy. Every card in the box is serial numbered on the card front. The auto is a sticker auto but it is positioned nicely in a window frame.

The Bottom Line:
I give 2010 Topps Supreme a buy rating. Lets face it, people who buy this are not going for the set. Topps Supreme is all about the hits. Every single card in the pack/box should be trade/flippable, but depending on your hit, you might not make your money back.

The Final Score:
Final Ratings (Out of 5):
Base set collect-ability: 1/5
Big-hit Hunter: 5/5
Prospector Hunter:5/5
Overall Design: 5/5
Fun: 5/5
Value: 4/5
Re-buy: 5/5
Overall Quality: 5/5

Overall: 35/40 (88% = B)

As always I am offering base cards to members of The Bench for a SASE

Thanks to Topps for making this review possible!

Tal

Last edited:
First of all, thank you for the review. That being said, at $90 a box/pack Topps Supreme should be renamed Topps Supreme Ripoff. It is an awful looking product that features sticker autos, and you are not even guaranteed an autograph... you could wind up with a plain ole' event used. There is no value in this product, this is one of those "lottery" products... you have about the same chance of scoring a truly big hit as you do winning the lotto. It is a Upper Deck Premier clone.

Quite possibly the worst football product of 2010, I expect to see boxes selling for $55-$65 each by May-June.

By the way folks, the sell sheet issued for this product is not correct, make sure you check out the updated case "hits"... not as quite as impressive as originally touted....

Yeah the cards do look pretty nice. I do believe this is probably the biggest hit or miss product. What is up with the random base #'d to 62 by the way.

Did you pull any Giants base?

Per Box Items:
1 pack per box
4 cards per pack

The standard sized cards super thick. The card fronts feature a full color action shot of the players superimposed over a gold colored background. Bordered on the sides and bottom with black and gold foil trim, the set logo, player name, team name, position and serial numbering also appear on the card fronts. The sides are trimmed with red or blue or another color depending on the serial numbering tier they are in. The card backs are photo-less. The card backs have the same design as the fronts minus the gold foil. The card backs list moderate biographical information, last year and career statistics and moderate to extensive career highlights. Both the card fronts and backs are very glossy.

What I pulled:
4 cards
2 base cards #/209
1 blue parallel base card #/62
1 triple event used auto #5/5!