Review Bowman Sterling - MLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Bowman Sterling - MLB​

6 mini boxes - 5 cards per box
Autographs and Relics of 2010 USA Stars
One Dual Autographed Card PLUS One Dual Relic Boxloader

I received the following:

4 Base
4 Bowman Sterling Prospect

jpg186.jpg

Bowman Sterling is an all chrome set(s) and is highly reflective. The player's picture seems to jump off of the card. The reverse (not pictured) has stats and a synopsis called the Bowman Sterling Rookie Revelation.

Inserts

USA Relics

jpg187.jpg

I received 5 relics...
G. Cole
A. Dickerson
N. Fontana
S. Gilmartin
P. O'Brien

One Dual USA Relic #ed to 199 - Refractor

jpg195.jpg

Francisco Lindor

Refractors #ed to 199

jpg188.jpg

John Lamb
Wade Davis

Gold Refractors #ed to 50

jpg189.jpg

Brad Lincoln (damaged with scratch from top to bottom) :eek:
John Singleton

10 Autos!!

jpg192-1.jpg

Christian Yelich
Peter Tago

Boxloader - Dual Relic #ed to 199

jpg190.jpg

ARod
Longo!!

Refractor Auto

jpg194.jpg

Christian Yelich

Dual Auto

jpg193.jpg

Blake Swihart
Daniel Camarena

As a Bowman collector and apologist... I really like these cards. The only draw back that I can see (other than the damaged card) is the autos are all stickers. I know that getting the cards to the players and getting them auto'd in the presence of a Topps representative is cumbersome, but the cards sure look better if the card itself is auto'd and not just a sticker.

If one wants to collect first cards of some young players and players of tomorrow, this is the issue for you. One will have base, refractor, gold refractor, relic, relic refractor, dual autos, and even 1/1's to chase.

I also like the number of autos in the box - 11 Plus, refractor auto, and a dual auto - all in one box!

I also got a card of my favorites - Longoria and ARod -- very cool!:D :D

Overall grade A+

Go buy several boxes and send the Rays prospects, relics and rookie cards to me!

Duane

As always, a good review, Duane! If they are available for trade/sale, I am interested in the Christian Yelich cards. Been looking to pick some up for my Marlins collection.

Thanks!
Kirby