What to do about a wrong label??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ichibanmnm

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I've got a Graded 1991 Front Row Draft Picks Manny Ramirez that I got in a trade a long time back. Of course my trademate thought that it was a Silver card, which it is not. It is graded BCCG 10 Mint and is labeled as Silver. Would they take it back and relabel it for free? I know some of you might say contact them, but I haven't the time to do so at the moment...that's why I ask here first, before I might waste my time on the phone. I really don't care too much about the label being corrected, but more so for the database that they have being corrected(of course that would probably require them relabeling this one).

Mike

Hate to give the answer you didn't want to hear, but I dont know anyone who has had this type of issue before, so I will have to recommend you call and find out.

Hate to give the answer you didn't want to hear, but I dont know anyone who has had this type of issue before, so I will have to recommend you call and find out.

I think that's why I haven't had any responses, I did call them yesterday, but I hung up after waiting 30 minutes on hold....

Hey, I had the same issue a few weeks ago. Bought 2 BGS 9.5 Adrian Peterson Upper Deck Rookies that were listed on the pop report as regular UpperDeck Rookies. When I received the cards, they were the UD Rookie Exclusive version. They were labelled incorrectly as being the regular UD version. It was advertised by the seller as a regular UD rookie who may or may not have known the difference.
Just write to this email addy:[email protected]
It took me 3 emails to get their attention but they offered to relabel the cards and give me 2 free gradings. I just had to pay for shippng the cards in. Of course I havent received the cards back yet but it has only been a week. If you haven't already double check the population report to confirm they have your card labelled incorrectly on the report.
Hope this helps and good luck!

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online