2011 Topps Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shepherd

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I am looking at the 2011 Topps Checklist on the Sports Card Radio Site. I don't see two cards I pulled listed.

The first is a reprint of Johnny Cueto's Card #476 from 2008. It says "Reprint" at the bottom.

The second is Card #186 Whitey Ford Card. It does not say "reprint".

Any ideas

Thanks!

Shep

The Cueto card is numbered at the bottom.

2011 Topps 60 Years Of Topps #60YOT-57 Johnny Cueto

The Whitey Ford...

2011 Topps 60 Years of Topps Lost Cards with original back maybe?

Does the Whitey Ford back look like the regular base set from this year? That might be the last SP legend Variation there are supposed to be 25 of them but the checklist only has 24 of them listed so far.
The Cueto sounds like the original back from the 60 years of topps reprint set. Like the cards your mom threw out set from last year.

Hey Shep, I'm with you a 100%.....................Stick it in with last years reprints and you're screwed....................They all look alike to me...............

Mike

Hahahahah. Mike, you hit the nail on the head. They look alike to me too! What's wrong with the base set, gold #'d to 2011, black #'d to 60, 1/1 printing plates, 3-4 insert sets and a couple of GU & Auto sets??

Shep