TTM'ers and IP Auto traders, New Forum for you!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

This a great idea, Obed (assuming you read this).

PS. if anyone would like an existing thread moved to this forum just shoot me a PM with a link. Others I will move as I see them.

Last edited:
Sorry we didnt implement it sooner, When we had server issues back in September we lost some threads that contained some good ideas, Luckily worldwideed came back to the mod team recently and brought this up again.

-Nick

Sorry guys but i will be the one decenting here, i think this is part of a bigger problem, to me TTM is for personal collections and not a "For Sale" item and should be kept that way, yea yea i know thats my oponion. but having a thread/file what ever for this is a big reason why alot of players dont do TTM anymore, they see it as a way we the collector are trying to get a fast one by them and gain a few bucks off their generosity of signing cards. anyways thats my 2bits, wount catch me adding a post to this area otherwise.

dave