Autographs for sale/trade. Photos, 3x5s, cards. TEAM COLLECTORS - All teams listed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Easy to search by player's last name, team and even sets; here are all of my available autographs. EVERY TEAM that these players played with are listed (According to Baseball-Reference) for easily finding those obscure players from your favorite teams! These are pretty much commons, no stars. Hoping to attract the team and set collectors who have similar to offer in return. All cards are in excellent shape with only minor flaws common with TTM/IP cards, unless otherwise noted. I will re-check condition prior to any trades, in case anything was missed.

• Will trade or sell.
  • For trades, mainly looking for autographed cards in return, certified or not. Dodgers and Mariners preferred.
  • 1 for 1 trades preferred, as they are easiest, but will trade up if you want.
  • Please try to provide lists/photos containing only cards available for trade and not a bunch you won't trade or are worth considerably more than what I am offering.
  • Generally, I will want around $1 per card (photos and 3x5s will be more in most cases) if you are buying, some are more, a few may be less. Quantity will get you discount consideration. Here is something to consider when pricing up TTM autographs. At todays postage rate, a letter with a SASE will cost you $0.88, and that is just postage. That is the minimum you will be into an autograph if you send away for one. Now consider the cost of the item, envelopes, your time, effort and wait times (if you even get a return success) and a buck doesn't sound so unreasonable even for the most common of common autographs.
  • Photos can be provided on a case by case basis, if needed/wanted.

Please note that I apparently am starting to lose my eye sight and the print on the new cards is too tiny for me to read in some cases! The set identification is based on my somewhat limited knowledge of newer sets, especially UD and their billion different sets, and trying to read the microscopic print on the back. If a set identification is key to you, ask for a photo. All older cards (Mid 1990s and older) are accurately identified to the best of my knowledge. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, ASK.

LOST THE DATA TRYING TO UPDATE IT. THIS IS BAD!

Last edited:
I have a friend of mine that needs the Chris Holt TIGERS card. I have quite a few extra Tigers available in my stuff right now, so you should be able to find something.

I need this:

Mizerock, John - 1984 Donruss

Check testastros.weebly.com and let me know what we could work out.

hello, i can use the following please. what can i send you for them?
Moskau, Ryan - 2000 Just 2K (Vero Beach Dodgers)
Mota, Tony - 2000 UD
Pierce, Sean - 2003 Topps
Pyc, Dave - 1994 Fleer Procards (San Antonio Missions)
Stone, Ricky - 1994 Stadium Club Draft Picks

Just direct me to any cards you would trade 1:1 if possible. I'm sure I can find something.

hello, i can use the following please. what can i send you for them?
Moskau, Ryan - 2000 Just 2K (Vero Beach Dodgers)
Mota, Tony - 2000 UD
Pierce, Sean - 2003 Topps
Pyc, Dave - 1994 Fleer Procards (San Antonio Missions)
Stone, Ricky - 1994 Stadium Club Draft Picks

List 100% updated. Looking for team collectors to take these off my hands!

If there is ANYTHING you remotely have interest in, let me know. I will probably even take any similar Dodger autos in trade for any you want.

3x5 Cards (NEW)
Gabler, John (Yankees, Senators) DECEASED 2009
what are you looking to get for this one

The two cheapest on ebay right now are $8 and $9 delivered. The rest are a bit more ($15 & $25 before s/h). I'd match the low price at $8 delivered. As for trading, I will look at lists or sites, but primarily looking for Dodgers or older Mariners right now.

3x5 Cards (NEW)
Gabler, John (Yankees, Senators) DECEASED 2009
what are you looking to get for this one