New Member - Oak Island

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OakIsland

Bench Warmer
Screen Name - Oak Island

Real Name – Charlie Lovell

Tell us a bit about yourself - I am 36 Years old, Married to the woman of my dreams, and I have a 2 year old daughter. I am a Trucker and a Mechanic here in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I am a certified collecting junkie, and I collect stamps coins cards comics militaria antiques and a dozen more things!

How long have you been collecting? – I began collecting in the 80s, but I was out of the country for more than a decade. I am just getting back into the hobby again. My focus is mainly Hockey and Football.

Do you remember what started you into collecting? – My schoolyard chums. Back in the day we used to TOSS hockey cards.

Who/what do you collect right now? – I collect mainly certified hockey and football cards. I am building a collection of certified hockey cards of EVERY Edmonton Oiler whose name appears on the Stanley Cup.

What is your favourite card that you have ever owned? – I bought a 2004 donruss studio fans of the game Denis Leary auto this week, on eBay. Next week I will have a different favourite card =)

If you could own one card, what would it be? – Wayne Gretzky Rookie Card.

What are your favourite Team? Player? Sport? – My favourite team is the Vancouver Canucks. I grew up in Vancouver. The Edmonton Oilers are my adopted team, as long as they aren’t playing the Canucks!

What else would you like the CCW members to know about you? –
Subscribe to my YouTube vids for the latest in box breaks!
TheNumismatist

Stay tuned for my latest endeavour: Project Legacy Years!

Follow my Twitter feed for my latest adventures!
CanadaCollector

I’m always looking for more like-minded friends!

Nice intro Charlie! Stick around, you will love this site. We can always use another hockey trader.

Welcome and Enjoy!

Todd