Year-by-Year Forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdeckard

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Hey, I am new here, so I have a question. It is possible that you have created a section like what I am talking about and I am just missing it, so if so, please ignore me:)

Has there been any thought put into creating a section in the forum that would allow us to post our needs/haves by year? For example, if I am interested in 2009 cards, while these cards are not that old, they are (understandably) usually buried under 2010 & now 2011 cards on the forums. I think that it would be helpful especially as a set collector if there was a break down of years in the set builders forum.

While the draw back would be that we wouldn't be able to list several years on one post, I think that the benefit of being able to find exactly the year that we want would far outweigh the cons.

If I am way off base, let me know and I'll crawl back in my cave, but I figured I would put it out there and see what other people thought.

Thanks for taking your time to read this,

Keith

We are always open to suggestions, however dividing the Set builders forum into individual years would really cause a bigger load on the mod team. USing the advanced search function searching thread titles for year in the specific forum should do what you want.

Edit: I just did a test search for 1990 "Thread titles only" specifically in the Baseball setbuilders Forum and it brought up the 4 threads with 1990 in the title, so I think that should do what you want it to do.

No Prob, hopefully you saw my edit above, I also just tested a search for 2009 which brought up 34 Threads.

Ok, cool. I think it just a matter of me learning how it all works. It's tough being the rookie:)

Please PM me, or continue to post here if you cannot get the advanced search to work for you like I did, I can certainly explain it better