TTM Address Database??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatdadx2

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I had put this out there a couple of years ago, so I figured I would take another shot at it. ;)

Is there anyway that when a new address or player added to the TTM ADDRESSES database could some how be highlighted or put in red?

It would be great way to quickly see who has been added recently. May be we can keep the name highlighted for 15 or 30 days.

Just a thought, I'm no computer **** so I don't know if it can be done.

Thanks for the consideration and the read
Robert

I have a list of things written down that I would like to do with the TTM database, I am currently awaiting word from someone more technically inclined than I am as to how to go about making some changes within the database. I am not 100% sure how fast I will be able to implement any of the things that have been brought up by members but I do have a list and I will add this to it.

If possible just as a backup would you mind copying and pasting the body of this thread into a help desk ticket that I can claim and leave open as an additional reminder to me about changes I or members would like to see added.

Thanks,
Nick