This ****** needs help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cpr1981

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
HAHAHA...I figured that would get ya!

All joking aside, I want to send off my FIRST TTM requests and I need a little help...as in, WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?!

Obviously I know I need to send them the card but what else works best?

thanks!

Colvin

hand written letter. some do long letters. i go str8 to the point. paragraph or 2. not a 7 page letter. no need for hard covers. some sign the hard cover not the card. and use forever stamps....some ttm may take a year to get back and stamps go up. that way if they do ur covered ;) on the SASE that is.

hand written letter. some do long letters. i go str8 to the point. paragraph or 2. not a 7 page letter. no need for hard covers. some sign the hard cover not the card. and use forever stamps....some ttm may take a year to get back and stamps go up. that way if they do ur covered ;) on the SASE that is.

Ok, what kind of envelope do you use? to and from

Colvin

Make sure you also include a SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope) so they can mail your card back to you. Besides cards, I send Index Cards, and Ticket Stubs. Use an envelope that fits into another envelope, I use #10 envelopes and a smaller one.
Good Luck,
-Danny

i send in the buisness size envalope (long ones) and my sase i use the smaller ones. w/ 2 index cards in the return (smaller one) so it helps the card not get bent to much. but have the card folded up in the letter u write. OUT of the smaller one. that way they sign and insert in the smaller one and seal. i use the smaller ones w/ the stick tape. that way they dont have to lick them or have someone else do it. and pile them up for them ur card may slide out. also the return i get those pre print ones from donations they send ya. great use for them. insted of hand doing them.

i send in the buisness size envalope (long ones) and my sase i use the smaller ones. w/ 2 index cards in the return (smaller one) so it helps the card not get bent to much. but have the card folded up in the letter u write. OUT of the smaller one. that way they sign and insert in the smaller one and seal. i use the smaller ones w/ the stick tape. that way they dont have to lick them or have someone else do it. and pile them up for them ur card may slide out. also the return i get those pre print ones from donations they send ya. great use for them. insted of hand doing them.

lost me there...

Colvin

u have your BIG envalope with everything. the smaller inside of the bigger one (so u dont have to fold the smaller one) w/ 2 index cards in the smaller one to give the card support on the way home. also in the BIG envalope u have your letter u wrote out. fold it a few times (the size of the card ur sending) put the card in the folded letter (to give it support) and the letter in the BIG envalope (NOT in the smaller one w/ your address on it).... SO 2 things inthe BIG enavlope going to the player 1. SASE small envalope w/ 2 index cards 2. letter w/ card, NOT in the SMALLER envalope (SASE).... any other questions PM me and ill take some pictures for ya ;)

u have your BIG envalope with everything. the smaller inside of the bigger one (so u dont have to fold the smaller one) w/ 2 index cards in the smaller one to give the card support on the way home. also in the BIG envalope u have your letter u wrote out. fold it a few times (the size of the card ur sending) put the card in the folded letter (to give it support) and the letter in the BIG envalope (NOT in the smaller one w/ your address on it).... SO 2 things inthe BIG enavlope going to the player 1. SASE small envalope w/ 2 index cards 2. letter w/ card, NOT in the SMALLER envalope (SASE).... any other questions PM me and ill take some pictures for ya ;)

Gotcha...Does sending cards in care of the team to ST usually work?

Colvin

i usally send to the stadium not ST. check sites on peoples past exper. pat netshke site is good auto section. any angels u going for lmk i can try at the stadium for ya ;)

OK, first thing I pictured when I read this was...
40%20year%20old%20virgin%20poster%20-%20300.jpg

but anyways, I think the rest of the guys covered this pretty well for you.

Just a heads up: I got Nelson Cruz, Josh Hamilton, and Phil Hughes (it was a very small signing window) last year and I sent during the season. Zimmerman returns, but is considered a fake autograph, and Ethier has returned before. I don't think any of the others guys you collect have signed consistently for as long as I know of.

hamilton and joba signed for me last year pretty quick, and hamilton signed two different times. surprisingly quick turn arounds. i sent them during regular season. most take awhile during regular season. try and get hard to get players during the spring training or you probably wont have a chance later. if you want at least an 80 percent chance go for retired players. good luck