I am new here need some help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chris19978

Prospect
I am not sure of how many of you here are also on beckett but I am there also but currently banned for expressing my feeling there about how the site is broken my name is there (chrisa19978). I would like to start trading here so some help on how to list cards, search for cards, and send trade offers would be great to know. Thanks

Chris

Welcome to the Bench.

Most collectors here have their trade lists either linked in their sig, or on the blue "www" link below their sig.

Also, most of us trade BV-for-BV...consider that and you should be able to propose trades that will be easily accepted.

Do you have a trade list on a site like Freewebs or Google?

First off, Welcome to The Bench. Please take a few minutes and read the FAQ in the blue nav bar.
To make trades, just post a thread in the appropriate forum. If you are looking to trade, or trade for, certain things, be sure to list them out so that everyone can know what you are looking for. If you have a link to a www, that would probably help as well.

As you can see, we have a lot of members here who are more than willing to help out with anything. just be sure to follow the rules and you should be just fine.

Thanks,

Ok I understand on how cards are listed but what about how to trade here is there somewhere we go to offer trades. I do have a want list but its not on any site yet I will work on it. Thanks for letting me know.

Trading here is one of the things that sets us apart from most other sites. We have a trade manager, so when you work out a deal, one of the traders will post the trade. when you confirm it, then the trade is official and the addresses for each trader will appear. Then you send your end and wait for your cards to arrive. Being a new trader here, you will need to earn a good rep before you are allowed to be a full member. This is also the must Send First for 20 trades part of the rules.
Let anyone here know if you need help, we'll all be glad to help out.

good luck with your collection.

I would like to start trading here so some help on how to list cards, search for cards, and send trade offers would be great to know. Thanks

Chris

One of the best ways for new people to get quick action is if they take the inititive in finding cards other members need. By your own admission you don't have a list of cards available, so check those that do. Many members have a link to their personal trading website as a button called "www" or as links in their signature. I myself am a setbuider, so my website will have a list of specific cards I am looking for as well as a Trade page that lists some of the cards available. It would be easy for you to check what I need against what you already have and you can have an idea what I might have that you'd like to trade for. At least it's a start and can give you an idea how to organize your own setup.