Want to BUY: TTM/IP Autos of Mariano Rivera & 1998 Yankees Roster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nevermore

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looking to trade for/buy for 90s Yankee players TTM/IP autos in Yankee uniform especially MARIANO RIVERA, preferably on trading cards but will consider others as well. Scans appreciated, if possible.

I've decided to focus my collection on TTM/IP Yankee autos from the 1998 team. Below are the autos I'm looking for, my top priority is the tier I guys, especially Mariano Rivera. Looking to buy, have some PayPal.

Tier I
Holmes, Darren
Knoblauch, Chuck
Martinez, Tino (upgrade)
Rivera, Mariano (top priority)
Wells, David

Tier II
Banks, Willie
Borowski, Joe
Bruske, Jim
Buddie, Mike
Erdos, Todd
Figga, Mike
Jerzembeck, Mike
Sveum, Dale

Coaches
Cardenal, Jose
Cloninger, Tony
Randolph, Willie
Stottlemyre, Mel
Tuck, Gary
Zimmer, Don

Thanks!

Last edited:
i have these ip autos . some in yankee uniform / minor league others with other team besides yankees. lmk -
andy fox - 93 classic minor league albany yankees
homer bush - 93/94 fleer excel waterloo - padres
ricky ledee - 94/95 fleer excel greenboro bats - yankees
brian boeringer - 94/95 fleer excel albany yankees
ruben rivera - 95 ud minor league greensboro - yankees

also have jeter and posadas JSA. out of pettite and mariano. I used to hit minor league games in the 90's with my little brother so i was able to get doubles of cards. would like to sell. thanks -

Hey thanks the reply. That's cool you got to meet these guys back in the day, im kinda jealous. I am interested in the low end names you've listed, those in Yankee uniform. The Jeter and Posada would be nice but maybe a bit high for me at the moment, but I wouldn't mind hearing what kind of value you're asking for them.

Unfortunately new members aren't allowed to sell but maybe we can work out a low-end trade for the 4 common players minus Bush. I have some Jeter stuff, let me know if you're open to trading. Thanks!

Last edited:
Tradelist added....

TTM/IP Tradelist:
Scott Kamieniecki 1994 Topps NYY
Dave Pavlas Yankees Hologram Card NYY (1996 WS Roster)
John Flaherty 1998 Topps TB
Gary Ward 1988 Donruss NYY
Ramiro Mendoza 1998 Pacific Crown Collection NYY

Derek Harper 1994-95 Flair (NYK, basketball)

Certified Auto
Wil Nieves 2006 Upper Deck Special F/X Endorsements Auto NYY

I have a 78 Topps of Chambliss in a Yankees uniform and a 3x5 signed by Wells with his perfect game inscription. Let me know if you are interested in either.

Hello, thanks for the reply. I actually recently picked up a Chambliss. However, I am definitely interested int the Wells if you have a scan. I am looking for something that I can convert into a custom cut autograph.