Hello From the New Guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sports-Trader

Bench Warmer
hello guys, my name is brian and im a card collector too. mostly football, but some baseball stuff and a very small amount of basketball. i also own a sports card and memorabilia auction site called http://www.sports-trader.net. been around just over 3 years now, check it out. much cheaper ,simpler and faster than ebay. huge packers fan bein from wisconsin, so dont hold it against me. hope to talk some football with all you guys soon!

thanks for the warm welcome guys! nice to join such a friendly group.

cdahlk2001. i sent the guy an email telling him the date was wrong on it, and that lebron was about 6 years old in 1993, i got no answer. it does appear to be a 1/1 lebron card, made by upper deck. beyond that, im just a guy with an auction site, i have no idea what every card looks like and what is or isnt fake. i am an honest person with a 100% feedback rating on ebay, almost 400 transactions. perhaps i could get some guidance on these matters through this group. should anyone see somethin of suspect nature, please send an email, a pm, something and i will deal with it. i dislike dishonest people.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online