2007 Topps Ted Williams Error

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sports-Trader

Bench Warmer
hi guys, i have a 2007 Topps Triple Threads Ted Williams card that has a 6 piece jersey patch on it, numbered 2/27. Heres the thing, in the center jersey position, it has a YANKEE swatch in it, Yankee pinstripe. Beckett couldn't tell me if it was the only one like it, or if more were made with the error. What is a card like this worth? any help would be appreciated!for some reason my scanner makes the stripe look red, it is absolutely Yankee blue, not even a hit of doubt about it.
click on the link below to view it, i couldn't figure out how to get an image to post so i listed it with a dumb price so no one would buy it and inserted the link. thanks, brian

http://www.sports-trader.net/auction_details.php?auction_search=1&auction_id=114901&option=basic_search&basic_search=ted%20williams&keywords_search=ted%20williams&limit=10&item_type=all#