Review 2010 Topps Tribute - NFL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2010 Topps Tribute - NFL

6 packs per box // 5 cards per pack

One Relic or Auto'd Relic Card #ed to 99 to Less in Every Pack!

I received the following:

18 base cards - no dupes!!:)
jpg210.jpg

Topps Tribute NFL is a premium issue that is printed on very heavy stock with a brilliant mirror finish on the front. The reverse has abbreviated stats and several 'Quick Facts'. The issue also has NFL legends - such as Joe Montana, Franco Harris and Troy Aikman to name a few. The rookie cards are clearly marked with the "RC" designation.

Each card is very similar to a refractor and the player seems to 'pop' off of the card -- very well done. In other issues, one could see some marks or scratches on the cards - I have not noticed any on these.

INSERTS

Black // Blue Parallels

jpg211.jpg

Blue #ed to 99
N. Suh
A. Rogers

Black #ed to 75
D. Clark
T. Aluala

Green // Gold Parallels

jpg212.jpg

Green #ed to 50
P. Willis

Gold #ed to 25
J. Montana

RELICS

jpg213.jpg

Dual Relic

Ben Roethlisberger #ed to 45

Qual Relic

Dexter McCluster #ed to 30

Auto / Relic

jpg214.jpg

Jermaine Gresham #ed to 55

David Reed #ed to 99

jpg215.jpg

Sean Canfield #ed to 60

Brandon LaFell #ed to 50

#########################

Tribute is a pretty cool issue that the player collector will really like. There are several parallels that one can chase - black, blue, green, gold. The set builder might have a small hill to climb - only 18 base of the 100 card base set.... One would need to pick up at least 6 boxes to have the opportunity to build a base set, however, one would have a very good stack of inserts for trade or sale.

The auto/relics are very well done. The autos are stickers and the cards are designed for the stickers with the auto embedded in the card - looks very good.:D

I still have the same criticism as in the past - the cards are numbered on the front of the card - please put the numbers on the reverse of the card.

Overall grade A+

Go buy several boxes and send the Tim Tebow inserts to me!!

Duane

I love this set...they look amazing....only issue i have seen is that they are very easy to screw up the corners on...a lot get damaged by people trying to squeeze them in to penny sleeves and put them in top loaders...the corner will peel right up! So be careful with your PC stuff when putting these in whatever you store your stuff in.

want some Tebows for that Montana? I have some base and maybe some inserts i could send you?

I love this set...they look amazing....only issue i have seen is that they are very easy to screw up the corners on...a lot get damaged by people trying to squeeze them in to penny sleeves and put them in top loaders...the corner will peel right up! So be careful with your PC stuff when putting these in whatever you store your stuff in.

want some Tebows for that Montana? I have some base and maybe some inserts i could send you?

Tebows would be good. The Montana is yours.

Duane