New Trader Avatar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baberuth#3

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi, I recently changed my email address and now my avatar is saying New Trader, and I cannot change it. Can anyone help with changing it back? Plmk. Thanks.

-Curtis

Thats strange. Wanted to pop in and say hello havent seen you in awhile.
You were on my top traders list for awhile.

Take care,
Mike

Thats strange. Wanted to pop in and say hello havent seen you in awhile.
You were on my top traders list for awhile.

Take care,
Mike

Hey, how's it going? Between focusing on school and eBay, I haven't been on here much. I hope to get some more trades done while keeping my grades up and selling on eBay so maybe we can work out some more trades in the future.

-Curtis

Hi Curtis,

Open up a Help Desk ticket and one of the techie MODs will take care of this. Just so that you are aware, this is nothing aianst you. It is a security measure in the software that the site runs. This happens every once in a while, so we know what needs to be done.

Thanks,

Hi Curtis,

Open up a Help Desk ticket and one of the techie MODs will take care of this. Just so that you are aware, this is nothing aianst you. It is a security measure in the software that the site runs. This happens every once in a while, so we know what needs to be done.

Thanks,

Thanks, jflan. I've opened up a Help Desk Ticket. No problem, I realized it was probably just a small issue, but wanted to make sure. Thanks again.

-Curtis