New on the becnh. Happy to make trades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tgriffey0824

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Hello everyone, I am new to the bench and would like to introduce myself. I collected as a kid but like I have heard by many others my Mother threw all my cards in a yard sale when I was on a vaction and I lost them all. I started collecting again a few moths ago and much of what I have was purchased on E-bay, or bought recently from Hobby shops. I do have alot of good cards to trade with because I have done my homework and purchased cards specifically for trading. Cards I am interested in are anything Cubs, new or old, Kerry Wood, Starlin Castro, and Carlos Marmol. I am also interested in what many others are interested in, prospect autos, relics, and sn#'d cards. I am collecting the 2011 Kimball Champions set so if anyone has duplicates let me know. When I make a trade I get shipping confirmation on everything, and I do book value for book value only. I have a subscription to Beckett.com and I can get book value on graded cards too, so if you need to know the value on a card feel free to ask. I don't mind sharing. Even though I have only been collecting a few months again I have over 3500 cards from the 60's to today so please let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I have it. I've spent enough on buying so now it's time to trade. Thanks for reading my post and let's make a deal!
Tom Griffey

Welcome to 'The Bench' Tom from another Cub fan. This is the greatest place on the web to trade.
I have a couple cards I can start you out with:
2010 Bowman Prospects #4 - Starlin Castro and #32 Tyler Colvin. Also haave 2011 Topps Kimball Champions #11 - Starlin Castro.

Rich

This weekend I will sort my cards and organize them by player, brand, year , etc. I will then post them and if anyone sees something they like just let mke know and we'll make a trade.