please close

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve1972

MVP
5.00 star(s)
wondering if anyone has sent cards to MLB network to get ex-players to get their cards signed?? i have dug out cards of plesac, wild thing, larkin, reynolds, ripken, and thinking about sending them in.

Last edited:
The only player that I have sent to c/o MLB Network is Dan Plesac. He was a relatively quick turnaround in about 2 weeks. I haven't tried anyone else yet. But, it's always worth a try.

I got back Plesac also, but was wondering about Al Leiter. I did get his brother to sign, so having Al also would be cool. If anyone has received back from Al Leiter through MLB network, let me know.

I got back Plesac also, but was wondering about Al Leiter. I did get his brother to sign, so having Al also would be cool. If anyone has received back from Al Leiter through MLB network, let me know.
I used the previously tested Al Leiter home address in the TTM Addresses and got a RTS from it. I don't know about the MLB Network, but if it works let me know. ;)

For the Sirius / XM broadcasts ... Some (most?) of the on-air talent do their show remotely ... I know that Dibble and Kevin Kennedy do broadcast their show on the West Coast while their co-hosts are elsewhere.

Last edited:
I've gotten Plesac, Ripken and Casey c/o MLB Network

RTS from Larkin and never got anything from Reynolds or Valle.