Buying - Flat Rate Boxes full of Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rrd111

All-Star
4.90 star(s)
Looking for a mix of Inserts/Base whatever...Also looking for years mostly 2006-2012

Expanding this to look at possibly all sports

Paying = $28-$33/box depending on whats in there (including shipping)

Let me know if interested.

Last edited:
Anyone? Also looking for possibly Bulk GU/Auto lots for around $1 each

i might have some gu and autos for you in bulk. what type of autos r u looking for? ip/ttm, certified, minor league? i have some minor stars, rookies and no names from the 90's i can bulk together. as far as gu, i might have a few extra i can bulk together as well.let me know if interested, thanks
elbert

Haw - auto's need to be certified..not TTM, no 90's stuff though please read my post above

Mes - Just anything as long as it fits those years..send me a PM

Do you want football GU too? I can do a large lot of football and baseball for $1 each or so plus shipping. LMK

Hey Bob,
I have a good size starter set of 2006 Topps, a small starter of 2008 Masterpieces, 2010 Topps Chrome, and 2011 Topps. Their not listed on my site.

I can also throw in 2007 SP Rookie Edition, 2007 Upper Deck Elements, 2007 Upper Deck Future Stars, 2008 Bowman Chrome, 2009 and 2010 Topps Allen and Ginter, 2010 Topps and Update, 2010 Topps National Chicle which is listed on my site if you'd like an idea of how many cards.

LMK if you're interested and I'll start to box them and let you know how much I boxed. I'll also throw in a few GU'd and AU's. LMK, thanks much

-Kenny

I've got a Large Flat Rate box available of cards, approx 2500 cards, that I would send for $30 (I accept paypal).

ive got a ton of bowman base. is the price 30 plus shipping or 30 dlvd?(sorry for the dumb question its been a long day already lol)

i have boxes of ripken,mattingly ,brett,ryan,mcgwire,sosa,sandberg,griffey,thomas,alomar,chipper,puckett,winfield,biggio,bagwell,clemens and more all boxes have commons and good inserts let me know if you are interested

send me a PM with exactly what you have..not looking for older stuff but maybe we can work something out

going to bump this up...really looking for '11 A&G, '10 Topps update and '11 Topps