New Member from Milwaukee

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CheeseHead12

Prospect
Whats going on everybody? My name is Shane and I am a new member here but have been off and on buying, selling, and trading online for about 6-7 years. I heard about this site through SCFreaks and thought I'd swing by to check it out. I mainly collect low end cards of Wisconsin teams in baseball, basketball, and football such as the Brewers, Bucks, Packers, and Badgers. I also collect alot of other stuff as well and am usually easy to work with. Thanks for your time and I hope we can have a great time enjoying our hobby.

Shane

Welcome aboard!
I'm born and raised in Milwaukee and now live in Dallas. I still vacation yearly in the Milwaukee and Rhinelander area.

Welcome it is nice to have another Brewer collector on here. I live in Sheboygan, there are several very good traders on here from WI.

Welcome aboard!
I'm born and raised in Milwaukee and now live in Dallas. I still vacation yearly in the Milwaukee and Rhinelander area.

Nice! I used to live in the Dallas area (McKinney) around 2001 and have also lived about 30 Miles Southeast of Rhinelander. Small world.

Thanks for the welcoming everybody.

welcome to the bench and let me know what brewers you're looking for and I might be able to help

Thanks for the Welcome. As far as Brewers go I am mainly looking for the following : Robin Yount, Paul Molitor (Brewers Uniform), Rickie Weeks, Corey Hart, Ryan Braun, Jonathan Lucroy, Casey McGehee, Mat Gamel, Ben Sheets, Yovani Gallardo, Hank Aaron, and Milwaukee Braves.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online