eBay Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackatl

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Hey guys, I have a question for anyone that can help. Long story short...I recently bought an Al Simmons autograph on eBay. Before I bought it, I sent the seller a message saying, if this does not make it through the authentication process, will you refund my money? He said yes. So I received the autograph, sent it to Beckett/JSA, and it came back as not authentic with a letter and everything. I have been messaging the seller back and forth, but I think he is just trying to drag me along until the 60 days runs out and I cannot submit a claim.

So, I am going to submit an "Item not as described" claim, and I have not done this in a long, long time (over a year). I was wondering, is it still best just to go through PayPal to get a refund, or do I know go through eBay and their Buyer Protection Policy? Any help/information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys,

Jack

Ebay is for the seller, so I would recomend filing a claim asap. If the seller claimed it to be real, and it is not, have ebay make sure you get your money refunded.