Just found a BIG BOX of autos!what do you need?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawaiian BamBam

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Hey guys,
I have been doing a massive reorg of my almost 40 year old collection and came across a huge box of certified and ip/ttm autos approx, 4,000-5,000 autos. are there any particular player(s) your looking for or a hard to find player that you have been looking for. let me know as i just might have it.

EDIT: Please list what players or teams you like, not sets. as you can imagine with 4,000-5,000 autographs, it would be hard to go through each and every single card and tell you what years and brands i have. i have my autos filed away by teams, so please let me know what teams or players your looking for.
thanks,
elbert

Last edited:
just another day going through cards ehh, oo found 5,000 autos cool, dude i would be screaming right now if that happened to me lol...
anyway could you lmk what certified diamondbacks you have in there
thanks
Curtis K.

Elbert -
Let me know via PM if you have any signed cards from the 1953 or 1954 Topps Archives series as well as the Pacific Legends set.

Let me know if you find any certified of the following players:

Ivan Rodriguez
Jeff Bagwell
Omar Vizquel
Andy Pettite
Todd Helton
Brian McCann
Hanley Ramirez
Ryan Howard
Miguel Cabrera

Thanks,

Jack

thanks guys for the responses.

pm sent to everyone.

jack, sorry those guys are in my pc and not avail anything else you like or looking for?

hey curtis, yeah, i first started collecting in person and ttm autos in the 1970's, by the time they actually had certified autos, it fueled my goal of collecting one autograph of every player that played in the majors. i then got obsessed with autos and sent out an average of 800-900 auto requests a year both major and minor leagues. i did this every single year. now fast forward to 2011 and i literally have thousands and thousands of certified, ip and ttm autos. alot of players that "never made it" to the show. for team collectors i guess thats good because i have autos of guys that have long been out of the game and whos autos are hard to find. i now only collect for my pc, dodgers, hofers and some of todays superstars, so im more than happy to help out collectors with their team auto collections and to get autos of those players that are hard to get.

thanks guys, let me know if i can help you.

elbert

matt--bagwell is staying in my pc! sorry!

jeremy-ill check on mookie wilson, but i think i traded that awhile back to someone on here who collects mets autos.

7guns-no joe cunnighams off the top of my head, but ill keep looking as i go through my cards.

thanks guys,
elbert

I could use Rangers from the 70s, or bigger name guys from the 80s and 90s (Pudge, Juan Gonzalez, etc).