Review 2011 Topps Opening Day - MLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2011 Topps Opening Day - MLB​

36 Packs - 7 cards per pack

I received the following:

201 unique base cards - 91.3% of the base set *** EXCELLENT!! :D

jpg216.jpg

Good clean design - in keeping with the regular Topps set.

INSERTS

jpg217.jpg

Spot the Error - 6x
Stadium Lights - 4x
Mascots - 9x
Presidential 1st Pitch - 6x

The Stadium Lights insert is the coolest of the bunch. The player seems to 'jump' off of the card - very well done!!

jpg218.jpg

Superstar Celebrations - 9x
Blue Parallels #ed to 2011 --7x

jpg219.jpg

Topps Town - 6x
Opening Day Stars - 3x

Opening Day is a fantastic issue for the beginning collector. one should receive 90% of the base set in just one box - leaving them needing 20 or so cards to complete the set.

The player collector will be able to add to their collection with relative ease with parallels and inserts.

I really like the Opening Day Stars - this is a 'motion' card - cool!

Overall grade: A+ - nice mix of base and inserts.

Go buy several boxes and send me the Stadium Lights & Opening Day Stars.

Duane

Have the Opening Day Stars Price. Will send in exchange for one of the Presidential 1st pitches. Need all but Truman.

Thanks

David

Working on mascots, but haven't bought any of this yet. Could use the whole lot as a starter; I'll toss you a few Teix or something in return.

Hey, did you get any A-Rod cards? He has the same birthday has my baby cousin and I want him to get a head start to an A-Rod collection :)

Got the A-Rod's thanks so much!!! He will be very happy, hope he will be able to appreciate them when he is older.