The Offical YSL Project want list countdown!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
As Requested heres the Offical updated YSL Project want list:

Done?

Master YSL list updated 09/13/2011 @ means= coming in the mail or possible deal.

Last edited:
I have the following:

2008 Jorge Posada Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy 6362 Yankees

I would be happy to make a free gift of it if you like. =)

I have the following:

2008 Jorge Posada Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy 6362 Yankees

I would be happy to make a free gift of it if you like. =)

That would be great, please post a free trade to Meliah in the Trade Manager. His address will show up once entered.

Todd

Oh, wow; I have been checking the YSL Project from time to time in hopes of contributing, but hadn't done so since I added my latest bunch of UD packs to my spreadsheet. I was happy enough to help David K., but contributing to the YSL Project is slightly more awesome because it's for charity.

That would be great, please post a free trade to Meliah in the Trade Manager. His address will show up once entered.

Todd

Currently working on getting these from one dealer on ebay: 2494, 5836, 5861, 6429 and 6646! This guy had about 2,200 on his auction list!! Best regards, David

Located two on ebay right now....one is a lot of about 53 ysl cards auction 110675809897...it has card number 5733. Plus this one for Mariano Rivera YSL card 6304 auction 390305770935. Let me know if anyone from the Bench is bidding on the above ebay auctions. The Rivera has a few days....so Let me know before I place a last minute bid on it. Best regards, David