HOF Duke Snider/Phil Niekro/Robin Yount for trade!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

millo67

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi I have this HOF IP autos for trade!!!
DukeSnyderIPAutoHOF.jpg

PhilNiekroIPAutoIncHOF97.jpg

YankeesMikeMussinaAndRichGossageIPA.jpg

Any offers PM me !!
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Roberto Alomar TTM Auto I can scan if interested. In my opinion it looks really cool. I'd be interested in any of the ones you have shown preferably the Yount. Let me know. Thanks

Hi I already have a lot of Alomar but I will like to see the Scan!!! Anyway You have other cards I can used for the Yount!!!
LMK

I have a Roberto Alomar TTM Auto I can scan if interested. In my opinion it looks really cool. I'd be interested in any of the ones you have shown preferably the Yount. Let me know. Thanks

Scan coming in a bit. I know I have some cards of a few players from PR as well. One that comes to mind is a 2008 Topps Chrome Carlos Delgado Copper Refractor /599. He's from the same city as one of my boys and from the pictures he's showed me it looks beautiful down there. Its paradise compared to ****** ass Milwaukee Wisconsin lol.