question for moderators

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

You have been a member for almost 5000 days. So 1000 posts would be roughly 1 - 2 posts per week, dosen't sound like they asking too much. Many people have made the HOF in their 1st year, as I will. Maybe people around as long as you need a veterans commitee :)

question

You have been a member for almost 5000 days. So 1000 posts would be roughly 1 - 2 posts per week, dosen't sound like they asking too much. Many people have made the HOF in their 1st year, as I will. Maybe people around as long as you need a veterans commitee :)

abeabe,
thank you for the thought. that was my thinking. i don't like to negotiate on the threads, prefer pm's. so that cuts the number. also, since i only collect baseball, the number of threads that i actually respond to is limited. lastly, i normally check my inventory before i'll post to a "wanted" thread. i see a lot of responses that say cmb. anyway.......i'm sure that you've seen the post above. so that is that. will take me awhile to get to 1000 posts.

thanks for the special attention & good luck w/your collection,
mikez